Insects in your home can be annoying and even embarrassing. Every home occasionally has unwanted visitors. As seasons change, insects and rodents take shelter in and around your home. These unwanted visitors can cause an unsafe environment for your family and pets.
With our extensive training and advanced technology we break the life cycle of insects and rodents in your home leaving it a healthy environment. We achieve this by doing the following:
Penn Pest will conduct a thorough inspection and evaluation of your home by one of our trained inspectors. This will allow us to:
- Assess the situation and identify conducive conditions to pests
- Identify pests and any kind of related damage
- Evaluate sanitation practices which may contribute to pest infestation and recommend solutions.
- Customize a pest control program that is best suited for you and your home
Our initial treatment is designed to eliminate pests invading your home. “Our goal is to bring the current pest population down to an acceptable level using our proven treatment techniques.”
Maintaining Control: (Possible treatments may include)
- Treat harborage areas on the exterior
- Treat exterior perimeter of the structure
- Treat attic and/or basement when necessary
- Treat necessary interior areas of the structure
We offer a treatment plan designed specifically for your needs:
- Quarterly – Recommend for continual defensive maintenance to ensure ongoing effectiveness
- One time services (as needed)
Out pest control programs are constantly being evaluated and improved. As a result, you can be certain that you receive the very best service available.